Migration to the cloud ensures ROI on the infrastructure as opposed to owning the hardware:
- Transition to the cloud neutralizes the need to manage hardware resources on a daily basis, and cope with factors like power shutdowns by removing storage areas, electricity, backups and cooling from the equation. The cloud prevents surprises like hardware malfunctions, high electricity costs, overheads and more.
- The cloud saves costs by taking advantage of resources in a modular fashion.
- Pay-as-you-go payment models or monthly fixed price.
- Shorter implementation times for new IT processes – setting up servers takes just a few minutes, connecting branches is flexible and immediate.
- Each server in the cloud benefits from automatic survivability, stable infrastructure, uptime assurance and top-level performance.